HIPPY GLASES

HIPPY GLASES
I LOVE MY NEW GLASES

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Crochet hair bands

I have been making crocheting flowers and turning them into pretty hairbands. I have made them for my cousins and my sister because I have chopped off all my hair. My model is Mister Woof my puppy.

Mister Woof ( A boy in flowers )


My Sister  Olive 

My new hair cut


To make a hair band. 
you will need
wool 8 ply6
any crochet hook
hair elastic
and a wool needle

First you do a 8 chain , then you do a treble stitch, and if you want to do petals you do 6 chain.
If  you want do a little flower inside ( like mine) 
 You start with a 4 chain and then you do treble. If you want to do petals  you should start with petals . 4 chain.

Happy Crocheting 

Love Ivy



6 comments:

  1. Mr Woof looks so lovely ivy! maybe you could make some for poppy and violet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivy - I want to order 10 of your flowers as they make great decorations and are so clever. Love Ju Ju

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ivy we love your hairbands but we can't understand the instructions because we are not so clever with crochet...! Can we please ask you to show us when we next visit you. Thank you love Billie and Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Ivy..It is meeeeeeee!!! Alannah!!! Oh how I love your blog!! In fact I love your blog so much I could cut off my own hair!! Ivy!! You cut your hair???? You are one fantastic girl Ivy and I love that little dog with it's flowers on. Could you make some flowers for my cat Tiddles...the cat is very plain and needs some dressing up! I will see you at the craft market in Tasmania and I will have flowers in my hair and we will make Edward wear flowers in his hair too!! I also love the picture of Olive...I am home trying to crochet. Lots of love Alannah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ivy,
    I love your blog - and all of the wonderful things that you are making and the outfits you are wearing. You're a very creative gal...
    Shannonx
    p.s I love your pup - she looks like Isobel - in fact, I think they could be related....

    ReplyDelete
  6. IVY! It's Genevieve, thank you for the birthday present. I recognized the tie purse Olive made from the instructions on your blog. Mister Woof is so cute with his flowers. Hopefully we can come Down Under over the summer (winter for you) and visit!!! But if not there is always Skype! Look at my guinea pigs blog it is not as good as yours but it is about adorable creatures!!!!!!!

    Love Genevieve xxxoo

    ReplyDelete